NEWS, DATES AND DEADLINES
- All member Clubs to engage in discussion and redrafting of the protocol for the operation of a National Hall of Fame. This process to be completed prior to Wednesday, 27 August 2014.
- Golden Retriever National, hosted by the GRC of Victoria - 28-31 October 2014
- Wednesday, 26 November 2014 - NGRC's AGM - to be confirmed.
- NGRC Secretary-Treasurer to distribute AGM Agenda on or before Friday, 26 September 2014.
- All Member Clubs to submit Agenda on or before Wednesday, 27 August 2014.
- From 1 May 2013 - All Clubs to discuss-decide on course of action re NGRC resolution to suggest changes of Codes of Ethics with additional Clause for universal consent to collection of hereditary test data. For detailed information see: "Extract from AGM Minutes 2012..."
- 15 May 2013 - Deadline for acceptance of AGM Minutes - 2012 - to NGRC Secretary.
- 27 May 2013 - Monday - Responses due to NGRC Secretary re "Future format and frequency of ANKC-NBC Meetings.
- 1 August 2013 - Deadline for comments on the GRC of South Australia proposal for a National Hall of Fame. Details posted to member clubs - 24 April 2013. The draft document can be uploaded from: Hall of Fame
- 29 August 2013 - AGM Agenda - Final date for submission of topics. All Member Clubs.
- 30 September 2013 - AGM Agenda to All Member Clubs. NGRC Secretary.
- 27 November 2013 - Wednesday - Annual General Meeting by phone conference. President, Secretary and All Delegates.
- NGRC Annual General Meeting - 28 November 2012, 8.00 pm AEST - Agenda closes 31 August 2012
Breed Council Conference: Dogs Victoria Bulla Exhibition Centre: 14
July 2012. Items for the Agenda should be with your Club Secretary
prior to 15 April 2012. MEETING CANCELLED