GOVERNANCE and PROCEDURES FOR MEMBER CLUBS
For complete information relating to NGRC governance: see Constitution/By-Laws
|AUTHORITY: The NGRC derives its authority from:
· Golden Retriever Club of Queensland Inc
· Golden Retriever Club of New South Wales Inc
· Golden Retriever Club of Victoria Inc
· Tasmanian Golden Retriever Club Inc
· Golden Retriever Club of South Australia Inc
· Golden Retriever Club of Western Australia Inc
COMMUNICATION WITHIN THE NGRC:
- All communications within the NGRC are to be addressed to or from the Secretary-Treasurer and the Secretaries of Member Clubs.
- All correspondence shall be copied to all member club secretaries and the NGRC Secretary.
- The NGRC Secretary-Treasurer will not accept or respond to correspondence from individual Club Members.
- Member Clubs shall ensure that members are informed of NGRC decisions, and in turn, should facilitate the discussion and approval of new business for the Council’s for consideration.
- Member Club Secretaries are responsible for ensuring that members are kept informed of NGRC business via Club meetings and/or newsletters.
- Club Delegates are responsible for ensuring that NGRC Agenda are discussed and business voted upon as appropriate prior to the Council’s Annual General Meeting so that they are fully briefed.
EXCEPTION TO COMMUNICATION PROCEDURES:
Direct contact with the NGRC Secretary-Treasurer may occur with individuals under the arrangements for Council’s data collections.